Technology has reached such a stage that mobile phone tracking is really as simple as sending a text. In reality that’s more or less all mobile tracking programs do to find out the whereabouts of a mobile phone
parental control app. The device, by calculating enough time it will take for the signal to achieve the telephone from the radio mast and comparing enough time with two other masts, can offer a pretty close indication of the mobile phone’s location.
This is obviously not as accurate as GPS tracking systems but provided that the mobile is started up, with a reasonable signal and it’s near three mobile phone masts, you can get an excellent indication. Results is as close as 100m in large city centres and as far ranging as 5 km in wide open moorland with little network coverage. This, however, will are more accurate if an individual moves around throughout the day and the system can more accurately calculate the position
So what are the main legal uses that mobile phone tracking could be put to?
1) Keeping a watch on children and teenagers – most children are rarely far from their mobile phone, constantly texting and checking social network sites, so discovering exactly where they’re shouldn’t prove too difficult. It will provide you with reassurance, develop trust and help you will find them when providing the expected taxi service.
2) Looking in on elderly relatives. Age effects people sooner or later and nothing could be more worrying than an independent elderly relative who insists on travelling about, worse still those people with early dementia or Alzheimer’s who can be forgetful and confused. A simple check online may make sure they’ve not gone walkabout, or if they’ve taken a vacation it is simple to track them down.
3) Car or mobile phone tracking – leaving your phone in the car can change it into an unplanned tracking device so it is simple to think it is in a busy car park or should it or your vehicle be stolen you have the ability to pinpoint its location.
4) Navigation – one of the hardest means of giving someone directions is once they don’t know where they are. Cell phone tracking means you are able to identify their position and straightaway put them back on track. It can also be useful for picking up or meeting people when you are not familiar with the surroundings. Just check online and you are able to put yourself within shouting distance.
5) Emergencies – car crash, domestic accident or injury whilst exploring the truly amazing outdoors, phone tracking can also provide emergency services with an exact fix in your position. Even narrowing your location down to a few kilometers in the wide-open countryside could eventually save valuable hours to locate you during an emergency.